A number of Washington State conservation districts are using Smartsheet to help track employee time, maintain progress on grant contract deliverables, organize board meetings, and more.
Below is the list of the districts using dynamic Smartsheets to help them govern, perform, and report:
- Clark Conservation District
- Ferry Conservation District
- Kittitas County Conservation District
- Okanogan Conservation District
- Palouse Conservation District
- Snohomish Conservation District
- Whidbey Island Conservation District
Some contributors noted that Smartsheet doesn’t work too well for their time tracking needs so they are using TSheets for that purpose.
This information was pulled from a conversation in the Washington Conservation Society Slack instance. If your conservation district is using Smartsheet, please add that information to Slack or let WACD Olympia staff know.