Bills of Interest – As Adopted by the Legislature
- HB 1080 – Concerning the capital budget.
- HB 1091 – Reducing greenhouse gas emissions by reducing the carbon intensity of transportation fuel.
- HB 1143 – Authorizing the placement of water rights banked pursuant to RCW 90.92.070 into the trust water rights program.
- HB 1168 – Concerning long-term forest health and the reduction of wildfire dangers.
- HB 1216 – Concerning urban and community forestry.
- HB 1336 – Creating and expanding unrestricted authority for public entities to provide telecommunications services to end users.
- HB 1382 – Streamlining the environmental permitting process for salmon recovery projects.
- HB 1443 – Concerning social equity within the cannabis industry.
- SB 5092 – Making 2021-2023 fiscal biennium operating appropriations.
- SB 5126 – Concerning the Washington climate commitment act.
- SB 5141 – Implementing the recommendations of the environmental justice task force.
- SB 5172 – Concerning the retroactivity of overtime claims in exceptional cases.
- SB 5159 – Concerning payments in lieu of real property taxes by the department of the fish and wildlife.
- SB 5220 – Concern the taxation of salmon recovery grants.
- SB 5253 – Implementing the recommendations of the pollinator health task force.
- SB 5273 – Concerning the replacement of shoreline armoring.
- SB 5362 – Ensuring the funding of agricultural fairs.
- SB 5383 – Authorizing a public utility district to provide retail telecommunications services in unserved areas under certain conditions.