Clackamas Soil and Water Conservation District (District) is hiring a Conservation Investments Coordinator. This individual will administer the District’s Grants and Conservation Loans Program. This position supports the District’s conservation mission through the development and management of grants and loans that provide assistance to partner organizations and county residents. We are looking for individuals who want to apply their passion for conservation in Clackamas County. Our goal is to create a high-quality job experience for a conservation-minded professional.
Successful Conservation Investments Coordinator applicants will:
- Demonstrate a broad range of professional, technical, and administrative capabilities to develop, implement, and coordinate innovative multi-faceted funding programs and projects to support and enhance core District rural and urban program priorities and objectives.
- Be responsible in working closely with the District manager and Fiscal Administrator to implement an effective loan and grant program. The Conservation Investments Coordinator will work with staff to formulate and refine policies and procedures, ensure compliance with the terms of grant agreements, maintain fiscal responsibility, and provide exceptional customer service to the public and grantees.
- Provide technical assistance to District staff as needed for adequacy and compliance with applicable rules, regulations, and policies associated with grants and loans.
- Possess strong desire to work in the field of natural resources.
- Be committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and an ability to embrace differing perspectives from their own are important for this position.
- Identify new funding opportunities to broaden the conservation mission of the District.
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
- Be willing to collaborate with a team
- Provide superior customer service to the public, landowners, partners, and CSWCD staff.
If you have 3 or more years in grant oversight and administration experience in a professional environment OR a bachelor’s degree in a field related to program management, grants management, or contracts management, please consider applying for this position.
For more information
For more information, please visit the source listing at https://conservationdistrict.org/2022/conservation-investments-coordinator-announcement.html