Do you love agriculture, food, and the environment? Looking for field-based and meaningful work protecting human health and the environment and supporting Washington-grown food? Know someone else who may be interested? DNMP is recruiting for our senior eastern Washington Nutrient Management Inspector position located in Yakima County!
This home-based position serves as the lead Nutrient Management Inspector for our eastern Washington region, providing senior support in manure and nutrient management, water quality, large animal composting, and CAFO permit development and implementation. Our work brings us to some of the most beautiful parts of Washington and offers collaborative work opportunities with conservation partners across the state.
Why join WSDA?
- 12 Paid Holidays, Leave & Vacation
- A great total compensation and benefits package
- Field based work within the agricultural community
- Meaningful work protecting public health and the environment
- The opportunity to support the agricultural industry to succeed in Washington
- Supported professional growth and development opportunities
- A healthy work/life balance, which may include flexible work schedules, teleworking, and an Infants in the Workplace Program