From the new NRCS website at https://www.nrcs.usda.gov/news/welcome-to-the-new-nrcs-website:
Welcome! We’re excited to unveil our new website, which was designed for you, whether you’re a farmer, rancher or forest landowner who uses Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) conservation programs or one of our partners who collaborates with us on our data.
The new NRCS site has been designed to support and enhance our mission by delivering relevant, timely, customer-focused information in an easy-to-navigate platform.
Key features include:
- It’s been designed using the U.S. Web Design System, so you’ll see a certain “family resemblance” among USDA and other federal websites, including farmers.gov.
- It’s accessible (or 508 conformant), meaning the site is designed for use by people with disabilities.
- It’s mobile responsive, meaning that it should work on a phone or tablet at easily as on a desktop computer.
Be sure to check out our:
- Guides and Instructions – Search by resource type, NRCS program, natural resource concern, and state.
- Getting Assistance – Learn more about available technical and financial assistance and how you can get support online as well as with the NRCS at your local Service Center.
- Conservation by State – Find information on NRCS programs, services and other information in your state.
If you can’t find something that you used to find on our website, &su=NRCS%20new%20website" target="_blank" rel="noopener">contact us and we can help.