The Administrative Specialist role at Pend Oreille Conservation District involves performing a
diverse range of administrative tasks and supporting various functions within the organization.
This role requires the ability to work both at the district office and at different off-site locations,
including schools and outdoor settings. The Administration Specialist will need to collaborate
with team members, attend occasional evening and weekend meetings, and maintain a high
level of confidentiality and diplomacy.
- Execute administrative tasks efficiently within the Pend Oreille Conservation District
office and external venues.
- Attend and actively participate in meetings held during evenings and weekends as
- Maintain a strict code of confidentiality and demonstrate diplomatic communication in all
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues, fostering a positive team environment.
- Collaborate with the District Manager & Admin Coordinator to complete accounting,
payroll, benefits, grant vouchering and other operational requirements.
- Maintain personnel files, grant files and contracts/agreements (Hard copy and
- Track and manage grant development, budgets, and timelines.
- Support board activities, public meetings and workshops including preparation of
documents reports, notifications and recording of minutes.
Type: Regular, benefits, FLSA non-exempt
Full-time, 40 hours per week with benefits
Compensation: $40,000 – $50,000 annual salary (dependent upon qualifications and experience)
Note: This position is supported by and contingent upon available grant funding.
Opening Date: October 23, 2023 – Closing Date: Open Until Filled