In response to two resolutions adopted by WACD’s membership in 2020, WACD has created the Committee on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (CDEI). The primary charge to the CDEI is to bring forward recommendations by September 2021 that address resolutions 2020-05 and 2020-06.
(Click here for more available to CDEI members and advisors)
Downloadable references & reports
- WACD DEI Committee three-year action plan (67 downloads)
- WACD Policy on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (48 downloads)
- WACD recommendations - DRAFT - R2020-06 (130 downloads)
- WACD DEI policy statement - DRAFT - R2020-05 (118 downloads)
|First Name||Last Name||Title||Organization|
|Elsa||Bowen||District Manager||Lincoln County CD|
|Annie||Byerly||Supervisor||Walla Walla County CD|
|Alex||Case-Cohen||District Manager||Pend Oreille CD|
|Mary||Collins||SE Area Director||Palouse CD|
|Jeanette||Dorner||WACD Immediate Past President||Pierce CD|
|Bill||Eller||Voluntary Stewardship Program Coordinator||WSCC|
|David||Iyall||SW Area Director||Thurston CD|
|Linda||Lyshall||Executive Director||Snohomish CD|
|Craig||Nelson||Executive Director||Okanogan CD|
|Mike||Nordin||District Manager||Grays Harbor CD, Pacific CD|
|Chris||Porter||NW Area Director||King CD|
|Karen||Van de Graaf-Erickson||Supervisor||Eastern Klickitat CD|
- Jeanette Dorner (Pierce CD) and Sue Marshall (Clark CD) are included as Committee members because their districts sponsored DEI resolutions.
- Bill Eller (WSCC) and Nick Vira (NRCS) are advisors to the Committee.